Slowly but surely, our communities are inching toward re-opening after weeks of Coronavirus safety measures. As we begin to consider a return to “normal” life, strengthening your immune system is essential to feeling confident and prepared.
Start right now with these five key steps to naturally boost immunity:
- Practice proper hygiene by washing hands frequently, especially after using the restroom or touching commonly used items such as shopping carts or door handles
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and enjoying alcohol, soda, and other sugary beverages in moderation
- Make rest a priority by ensuring that you get enough sleep (around 8 hours) each night
- Reduce mental and emotional stress by getting active, clearly communicating your needs, and talking through challenges with those you trust
- Limit nutritional and environmental stressors by eating a well-balanced diet and avoiding too many processed foods
- Supplement your diet with natural herbs, minerals, and vitamins that support good health, such as Zinc, Vitamin C, and Echinacea
An all-natural, herbal supplement like our Immunity Master blend can help support strong immunity and provide peace of mind during periods of chaos and stress.
- Featuring a powerful combination of antioxidant-rich Chaga mushrooms, Immunity Master helps to stimulate white “soldier” blood cells and reduce inflammation while fighting off harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Infection-fighting Echinacea provides beneficial alkylamines to help support healthy sinuses and our inflammatory response to germs.
- Sclerotium – a hardy substance sourced from sclerotia truffle mushrooms – provides essential antiviral and antibiotic support.
- This potent formula also features Zinc, a trace mineral credited with helping to battle infection and inflammation, along with all-natural Vitamin C sourced from the Amla fruit.
- And, since most of our immune cells reside in the gut, we made sure to include a proprietary blend of Lactobacillus probiotics to help stimulate beneficial gut bacteria.
These tips have been recommended by Bernadette Judge (Nurse B), the nurse behind Nupeutics Health.