Our friends at CBDistillery have suggested a brilliant idea for your 4th of July celebration- a CBD infused tart! With CBD being so popular these days, it’s hard to imagine a special event without hearing something or the other about those magical health drops. Here’s the recipe and tutorial for how to wow (or in this case relax) your guests. Happy (chilled) 4th!
- 1 pkg 16.5oz refrigerated sliceable or squared sugar cookies
- 1 pkg 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c sliced strawberries
- 2/3 c blueberries
- 2/3 c raspberries
- 1/2 c blackberries
- Desired dose of CBDistillery’s 83mg Isolate Tincture
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a round pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the cookie dough in a single layer on the bottom of the pan.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan to cover completely.
- Bake the big cookie 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool the cookie completely.
- While the cookie cools, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in a mixer until blended.
- Add your desired dose of CBDistillery’s 83mg Isolate Tincture to the cream cheese mix and blend.
- Once the sugar cookie is completely cool, spread the CBD cream cheese mixture over the entire cookie.
- Top with berries, refrigerate for at least 2 hours, eat and enjoy!