When you think of something chic, you probably think of Audrey Hepburn- a simple and elegant immigrant American and a goodwill Ambassador. The principle and art of chic revolves around elegance that is born out of simplicity and not just in style; it applies to the way we live- what we say, how we eat, our thinking, perspective, way of life and our attitude towards one another. Whichever it’s applied, so long as it’s simple: Less is more.
Welcome to the chic, where we share our perspective on living your best life- one with meaning, consciousness, kindness and mindfully.
Modern Americans are exposed to enough knowledge and media to help them make elevated, conscious decisions and encourage more awareness. We are diverse, celebrating diversity. We share stories and conversations from this modern living:
- Featuring beautiful profiles, entrepreneurs and experts
- Food that nurture body and soul
- Give you ideas on personal wellness and introducing ancient world remedies
- Introduce you to mindfulness & awareness to practice
- Celebrate Diversity
- Share wisdom from ancient parenting styles that work in creating a world with children that practice harmony and kindness
- Clean, ethical beauty, Slow fashion & Style
Modern Americans are redefining American chic and we’re all about capturing this beautiful evolution and moment.
- We will pack up on life advice from experts with you in mind and help you unlearn ideas that don’t serve our community anymore
- We will share stories of real people- their challenges and success
- We believe in less is more and strive to offer you product ideas that match most budgets while maintaining style and kindness to our planet.
- We will strive to offer you ideas to help you break free from mindless consumerism and empower you in finding true taste and happiness from within
- We will gently report on trend that keeps sustainability in mind. And we will listen to your thoughts and pass them on to our, your community.
With love from our chic family to yours.
How did the Chic Start?
The chic is founded and run by immigrant Americans who share their views, stories and cumilative cultures with keen interest in modern society. It started as a passion project and quickly evolved as a community digital magazine sharing interest in success, sustainability, spirituality, wise parenting and ancient, natural wellness.